23 November 2021

Azalea Digi Stamp - Beccy's Place for Through the Craft Room Door Design Team

 Hello Friends


Today I am sharing my creation for the Through the Craft Room Door design team and this week we are sponsored by the amazing Beccy Muir from Beccy's Place where you can win AU$10 for her store, there are so many images to choose from. So I look forward to seeing your creations for this weeks Anything Goes challenge.

I had a lot of trouble choosing an image to use, so here is my creation...


I used the following to make this easel calendar card, I used Beccy's Place Azalea image which you can find here. To make the easel card I used a 6x6 card bland and just turned the top half in half, so easy, I coloured the image with Promarker's onto Neenah Classic card, the papers are from a very old paper pad by Basic Grey called Boxer, the sentiment is from Lili of the Valley. I got the calendars from The Range and everything else from my stash.

I hope to see you all join in with the challenge and see you all soon.

Debbie x

2 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful colouring on that gorgeous image Debbie,the paper and layout complement it perfectly

HilaryJane said...

That is a beautiful image, what an amazing gift that will make xx