Good evening friends and visitors
Today I am sharing my card for Through the Craft Room Door challenge and this week are sponsored by the amazing Jan's Digi Stamps, where you can win a $6 voucher for the store, there are so many to choose from. I had trouble choosing an image! So I look forward to seeing all your creations for this Anything Goes challenge. This will be our last challenge for this year.
So here is my card...I decided to make another easel calendar card, but this time I twisted it and followed the following tutorial as I had never made one before! The tutorial by Ruth Hamilton and you can find it HERE, I didn't realise how easy they are to make! The image is precoloured called Sunshine of Tulips which you can purchase from HERE - I do like a nice tulip!
Thank you for taking the time to visit and I hope you will take the time to visit my team mates creations too. The team will be back in 2022.
Debbie x



1 comment:
Love the shape of your easel card Debbie,you used gorgeous papers with that beautiful image.Hope you are well have a wonderful Christmas
Post a Comment