Hello friends and visitors
I hope everyone is having a good week? This will be my last post for just over a week as I'm off to Spain on Friday... woo hoo, (I do have a scheduled post for TTCRD design team.) Our first foreign trip since December 2019. I'm so looking forward to it, my partner and I need some time to relax before Christmas. I have a Christmas card to share with you, not much to it really, but I like it! So here it is...
I used a 6x6 card blank and the stamp I've had for years and is still one of my favourites. It's from Stampendous - Snowy Postcard Stamp, I stamped it with Memento ink pad- Lady Bug colour, the papers are from Craft Sensations - vintage style glitter pad, Make & Create sentiment stamp, ribbon and bling from stash.
Have a good week ahead and I'll see you soon.
Debbie x


12 comments:
Have a wonderful holiday Debbie,enjoy the warmer weather and being able to relax.Your stamped image looks beautiful in red especially with the plaid background.
Great card, I too have this stamp and it’s one of my all time favourites, lovely paper too. Thanks for sharing at Fab’n’Funky.
Pat xx
That Stampendous image makes a lovely Christmas card, many thanks for sharing and joining this weeks Allsorts challenge and also our November theme at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping.
B x
With a stamp like this what more do you need? It has Christmas stamped all over it. Have a wonderful time in Spain hope it is not too bleak here when you get back. Thank you for sharing your Christmas Card with us at We Love Stamping, good luck xx
One of my fave stamps, it looks good in the red, I must try that too. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations, We Love Stamping and Allsorts challenges.
This is one of my favourite stamps too, it makes for a lovely festive card. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine
Gorgeous vintage stamp, just have it on my table!
Lovely and beautiful card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts šm
Lovely image, great card. Thanks for joining We Love Stamping and Stamping Sensations. Anesha
Youre card is so beautiful, thanks for sharing it with us at The Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog.
Hugs Ilonka DT
Your card is wonderful.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni
Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing with us at the Holly & Ivy Christmas challenge. Shona DT member.
I love this stamp, I‘m so happy that I own one of them.Your card in red is wonderful. Thank you for joining us at sweet stampers challenge,
hugs Anke
Post a Comment