10 November 2021

Fantasy Fairy Card

Hello friends and visitors,

Has anyone else noticed the amount of Blog challenges that are closing, it's rather sad, but can totally understand the amount of work that goes into running one! Let's hope new one's pop up.

Anyway, I'm sharing a card that I made a few weeks ago using Arteza watercolour pens and here it is...

I used Arteza watercolour pens and smooshed them onto watercolour card, once dried I added the stamps and sentiment and added it onto a die cut shape, I also used glitter on the fairy wings (sadly this is not very clear!). Another card I really enjoyed making.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and I'll see you all soon.

Debbie x

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

8 comments:

meg said...

A gorgeous creation Debbie,a beautiful watercolour background and stamps,the frame really draws the eye to the fairy

Ashwini Rao said...

Gorgeous watercolored background, and the black of the silhouettes match that fantastic elegant frame so well to tie them all up. Thank you for joining us at the Happy Little Stampers Watercolor challenge!

Creaine said...

This looks beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at The Fairy and Unicorn Challenge. Hope to see you again next time.
DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

R's Rue said...

Such a cute card.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely fabulous. Great colours, image and brilliantly designed. x

Heike said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful card at Paperminutes.
Heike

Aunty Sue said...

what a beautiful card Debbie and thank you for your visit your colouring is always brilliant. Take and thanks

Lee said...

Beautiful card,love those stamps.