Hello everyone,
Apologies that it's been a couple of weeks since my last post. This June has been a busy month and still got loads planned! I've just got back from Trearddur Bay, North Wales, it was so lovely to visit friends who have just moved there. Sunday I'm off to Stratford-upon-Avon for a couple of nights then Oxford on Wednesday to visit Blenheim Palace. Then Friday off to London for a couple of nights for my half brothers wedding. So lots to look forward to!
I've managed to complete a card and here it is...
I used the following to make this card...
A6 card blank
Lili of the Valley Bear Posy Trio Stamps you can find the digi image
Coloured with Promarkers
Crealies X-tra fold open die (I think this could be my new favourite!) I bought it from here
Lili of the Image sentiment stamp
Papers from left overs, I'd love to remember who made it as I love it!
Ribbon and Gems from stash
Thank you all for your visits and kind comments. Have a lovely weekend!
Debbie x
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges...

9 comments:
Your gorgeous background paper is a perfect match to the bouquet of flowers that adorable bear is holding,a great thank you card.Enjoy your time away.
Sweet card, sweet image and sweet all design. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Danka
TTCRD
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}
Great card Debbie - love the layout and papers and that bear is so adorable! Enjoy next week.
Fatima x
Oh my, this is so cute! Love the fun way to showcase the image and the ribbon and little thank you tag is so cute. Pretty papers too. Thank you for playing along with us at I LOVE PROMARKERS. Best of luck with your entry! Nick
You have a done such a fabulous and adorable job on this teddy bear card/ so creative. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative fingers challenge
Such a pretty card with lovely papers and of course your cute teddy. Thank you for joining in at the Cutie Pie challenge. Lynne DT
Hi Debbie
What a great card .. ..love the design.
The image matches your backing paper beautifully.
I think you may find the paper is from a pad from The Works. I will let you know as I may have the same one squirrelled away in my stash.
Sounds like you have been having a busy time visiting all those lovely places and friend.
Love Jules xx
A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Love to Scrap Challenge.
Helen x
Awesome idea and what an adorable card.
Hugs Diane
Post a Comment