05 July 2021

Stand Tall

Happy Monday Everyone

Well June was such a busy month for me, I visited Stratford-upon-Avon and went to Shakespeare's house and other Shakespeare related sites, then on to Oxford and visited Blenheim Palace, which was amazing and will be going again and then a few day's in London for my half brother's wedding which was beautiful and emotional, so not much crafting done, July is catch up time! I have loads of birthdays in August. I have made a start and here is the first one, my version of Clean & Simple...



I have used a DL card blank, a scalloped slimline die, the stamp is from Ebay and has been coloured with Promarker's.

Thank you for taking the time to visit, it would be lovely if you would leave a comment. I'll be catching up on your blogs later. Have a good week and yes I know I have spelt created wrong... Doh.

Debbie x

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


14 comments:

Ella's Design said...

Love the delicate colour tones on this pretty floral card, Debbie and the simple design is perfect for my challenge theme this week at Passion for Markers!
Thanks for playing along with us! Lisa x

meg said...

Great to read that you had a wonderful time away Debbie this is a beauty,love the layout and colours,a gorgeous floral stamp

The Crafty Den said...

Beautiful card Debbie. The image is gorgeous and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for challenge #89 which has the theme Anything Goes. The sponsor is Bugaboo. Hugs Jackie DT xxx

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love the soft colours you used on this stamped image. Thank you for joining Stamping Sensations and TTCRD challenges. Anesha

brenda said...

A pretty and colourful summery feminine creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'For a Lady' theme at Stamping Sensations June challenge.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

WOW this is amazing and love it, thanks so much for entering our challenge with your fabulous design at[aNNie designer for The Sisterhood of Crafters]
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

Jules said...

Hi Debbie

A really beautiful card.

A great design and I love your colour choices. So soft and gentle.

I left a message on your previous blog post about the design paper you had used. Sorry, but I looked for it in my craft room and the design book I thought it was in did have the striped design .. .. .. but the floral image on the back of it was different. So I have been no use to you there whatsoever!

Pleased you enjoyed your time away.

Love Jules xx

pinkclover.cards said...

Beautiful card Debbie - love the colours.
Fatima x

Darlene said...

Great job Debbie! This is just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Billie A said...

Very pretty card. Great image and background. Wonderful colors. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy.

Diane said...

Beautiful color and design.

Hugs Diane

Mrs.B said...

This is so pretty, I love the image and it looks great in those soft shades.
Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
Avril x

Gale said...

Beautiful card and background. Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Crafty Calendar Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
Gale DT for
http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/