05 June 2021

Inky Tulips

Good morning friends

It's been very hot in 'sunny Southend' too hot for me and my pale skin! I was this last week going to pop to the sea front and get a famous Rossi ice-cream, but it was way too busy for me, so I may go next week when the children go back to school.

Anyway, I have a card to share that is out of my comfort zone, but it's good to try something different! I was pleased with how it turned out and a very easy card to make, I'll try it again and add more elements to it next time, so here it is...


I used the following to make this:

A DL card size.
Hunkydory Prism Watercolour pencils, blended with water on watercolour card.
Stamp and die are unknown from eBay.
Sequins.

Thank you for your kind comments on my wedding card, they are so much appreciated and a big thanks to Meg who comments on all my creations, it's so kind of you to take the time to do this.

Have a great weekend.

Debbie x

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:





13 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card
We have a DT call is still ongoing, please check the details on the Challenge Blog if you are interested.
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rodos

aussie aNNie said...

This is a fabulous design and great colours love it...x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Back to say
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

meg said...

This is a stunning card Debbie,love the background colours and stamping,doesn't look like you were out of your comfort zone.Thanks for your kind words

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous stamp and water colour background-love the large die-cut frame too.Thank you for joining us at Krafty Chicks and hope you will join us again.
Carol GDT x

Darlene said...

Oh Debbie, this is so Artsy and I love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Helen said...

You would never guess this was out of your comfort zone, love it!

Sheryl said...

Love the bavkground.
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
TTCRD DT

cass said...

Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

Debbie Mageed said...

What a great and very creative card! Love it!! Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
Debbie
https://www.secretstamper.com
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for Fun Folds!

Jules said...

Hi Debbie

A really lovely card, great colour choices.

It doesn't look like you were out of your comfort zone. Everything looks brilliant!

Love Jules xx

Mari said...

Such a wonderful card. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Creative Fingers.

Deborah Wheeler said...

That's a great card Debbie - really like the blended colours in the background. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet challenge. Deborah x