Good morning friends and visitors
Wow, this is so early for me, I had trouble sleeping as it was so warm! So I got up and made a couple of cards for some challenges. I'm enjoying entering challenges at the moment. I don't normally make cards for a particular challenge, I go through Paper Playful blog and see what challenge my card fits. However, I wanted to enter a particular challenge so made the card for it and found a few more where it would also fit too. So here it is...
Ingredients Used
A2 Card Blank
Clearly Besotted - Hello Cupcake stamps
Clearly Besotted - Hello Cupcake stamps
Stamped with Memento London Fog inkpad
Coloured with Promarkers
on to Neenah Card - I added some fine glitter to the cupcakes
Paper is First Edition - Sweet Nothings
Panel Die is Reverse Confetti Stitched Circles
Impression Obsession banner die
Ribbon and glitter sprinkles from my stash
Thank you for taking the time to visit, have a lovely week ahead, let's hope the weather stays warm!
Debbie x
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

11 comments:
Love the stamps, love the colours xxx
Fabulous loving the colours and great design. x
The die cut panel and paper are perfect as the background for these adorable critters
Love the die cut background, pretty pink colour tones and those sweet little hippos, Debbie!
Thanks for playing along with our 'Make it Cute' challenge at Passion for Markers! Lisa x
Your card is wonderful.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni
Hi Debbie
A great fun card.
Love the background you have created for those cute hippos!
Hope all is well with you.
Love Jules xx
What a cute card Debbie. The images are so sweet and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x
Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies and Colour Crazy. Hope to see you again next time.
cute card and image thanks for sharing at PFM this week
What a cute card! Love your background, and the hippo's is so cute!
You got a new follower ;)
Hugs from Norway
Just perfect for the Challenge!
Great project!
We are so happy that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
Stay safe and well.
Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx
Post a Comment