08 November 2021

Henry - Mushroom Bear a Crafty Sentiment Design

Hello friends and visitors

So I'm sitting at my desk and it's pitch black at 4.30pm, I so hate these dark autumn nights, crafting is even more difficult! Anyway so before it got too late I made a card for several challenges and here it is...


I was lucky to win the Cutie Pie challenge recently and the prize was 3 Digi images from Crafty Sentiment Designs and this was one of the ones I chose. How cute is Henry sitting on a mushroom? I really enjoyed colouring him up and putting the card together. So to make this card I used the following:

Henry - Mushroom Bear which you can find here
Coloured with Promarker's onto Neenah Classic card
The papers are from a very old pad by Basic Grey called Olivia
The flowers are Hunkydory Fabulous Flowers.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and see you all soon.

Debbie x

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

9 comments:

meg said...

I can understand why you chose this adorable bear,you've coloured him beautifully and picked out the gorgeous shades in your design papers,a beautiful card Debbie.It was overcast today so was dark by 3.30,starting to get quite cold too.

The Crafty Den said...

What a cute card Debbie. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. Your patchwork background looks fab. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

Aunty Sue said...

Debbie this is such a cutie and using our sponsors image thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers

cheiro urgia said...

You've created a beautiful card, so bright and cheerful. I agree those dark hours make crafting more difficult, but your project doesn't show that at all. On the contrary - I like the floral papers you used, and the spring feeling you put together. The little bear looks in the midst of a spring meadow is such a wonderful sight in those grey autumn days. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

Hugs, Veronika

Melanie Hungerford said...

Such a sweet image, and a great background of patterned papers! Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

Kelly Schelske said...

What an adorable card Debbie and that image is just as sweet!

Thank you for joining us last week for our Lots of Layers challenge over at Creative Knockouts, I hope you will play along with us this week for our Snow Much Fun challenge!

Jackie C said...


Just perfect for the Challenge!
Great project!
Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

Deborah Wheeler said...

That's such a cute image, and I love the patterned papers you've used for your background Debbie. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Deborah DT

The Craft Princess said...

So adorable! Very nicely colored. I love the patchwork look. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Hugs... Janie
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com