05 November 2021

Fairy House

 Hello friends and visitors

A big thank you for all the kind comments on my last card, they were lovely to read. It's my SIL 50th birthday next week and we're all going out tonight to celebrate - so I'm looking forward to a lovely meal out at Miller and Carter.

I've something different to share with you all today. I've had this blank fairy house from The Works for a good few years and decided to decorate it. I'm really pleased with how it's turned out and now to do the other three I have! Anyway here it is...


So to make this which was a wooden colour, I removed the door and metal bits and painted the door and plinth with white acrylic paint. I cut round some paper from Lili of the Valley which I've had for years. The fairies welcome sign, mushroom, pink bow and the cute little fairy came from a website and I wish I could remember where, as I want to buy more,all the other embellishments came from my stash. Once I put it all together, I placed white felt on the bottom of the plinth and the back of the frame and door to finish it off. Now to do the others for Christmas presents for the four 3 year olds that I buy for.

Thank you for taking the time to visit, have a great weekend and I'll see you all soon.

Debbie x

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

5 comments:

meg said...

A beautifully decorated Fairy door Debbie,perfect for a girly girl,love your fairy and finishing touches

The Papercrafting Pixie said...

Such a pretty make and I love your choice of papers around the door frame. Thank you for sharing.

Wendy L said...

This looks wonderful, thanks for joining us at the MAWTT challenge xx

Diane Louise J said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely project with Moving Along With The Times, Your fairy door is beautiful.
Good Luck.
Diane Louise (DT) xx

Inkyfingeredcat said...

What a fabulous project. Love it.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT