28 May 2021

Wedding Card

Good Morning 

So it looks like it's going to be a lovely weekend here in 'sunny Southend' and it's a Bank Holiday here in the UK... woo hoo. Plenty of things to keep me busy! 

Anyway, I have a wedding to go to in June, it's my half brother's, that is subject to good ole Boris letting us all go. We won't know until the 21st June, my fingers are crossed for them, they should have got married March 2020. So I'm dress shopping tomorrow with my best friend. So for the occasion I have made a card for them. Their colour scheme is navy blue and burgundy. (You may not think the ribbon goes, but I wanted to add some navy and I didn't like the card with navy card stock.) So here it is...



To make this card I used the following:
7x7 card blank
Whimsy Dream Clipart image which you can find HERE, coloured with Promarker's on Neenah card
I foiled the image first in gold using my laser printer, Thermoweb decofoil and passed it through my laminator. You might not be able to see this in the photo, but it's very effective!
The dies are unknown
The font is 'The Quiet Night'
Everything else is from my stash.

Thanks for taking the time to visit and have a great weekend.

Debbie x


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:




14 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Diane said...

Very pretty card I am sure they will love! Thank you for joining our challenge at The sisterhood!
Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}

meg said...

Beautifully coloured image Debbie,the navy ribbon is a wonderful finishing touch.Hope you find a dress tomorrow.Thank you for your visits and comments

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
DT Anneke

Shandy Davis said...

A very pretty card you have created! I love the foil details and the beautiful floral piece.Thank you for sharing with us over at Paper FunDay, Shandy,DT

Darlene said...

WOW! So beautiful Debbie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Crafty KJ said...

Such a beautiful design and this image is gorgeous! Love what you've done on the laser printer, it's so effective. Cross fingers that the wedding goes ahead for them and thanks so much for sharing at Passion for Markers. Hugs,Karen x

Intruderlady said...

Such a beautiful card. Your half-brother will be so happy to receive this. Thanks for joining our challenge at Passion for Markers. Good luck with your entry.
Kitty DT

LeslieT said...

Thanks so much for sharing your awesome project with us over at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog this month! We appreciate you joining us!
Hugs,
Leslie, LTSCB DT
Love To Scrap 2

The Crafty Den said...

A very elegant card Debbie. The image is so pretty and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

Elizabeth Hart said...

Very, very pretty - love how the flowers and vines create a frame. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Sari / Granne said...

What a beautiful and unique Wedding card, love the golden touch and the pretty flowers. Thank you for joining SheepSki Designs "Floral Dance" -challenge. I hope to see you again in our new "Layer it up" -challenge.

Leanne said...

Wonderful love the shine and the flowers are so pretty, thanks again for playing our challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Leanne DT/KCC

Jules said...

Hi Debbie

Love your card very much .. .. very clever to foil the image outline .. .. it looks very impressive.

I hope the wedding is able to go ahead.

Love Jules xx