Good evening friends and visitors
I hope every one is keeping well? We've had mixture of weather here in 'Sunny Southend,' rain, sun, wind and hail stones... wow, who upset the weather Gods? So I had my 2nd Covid jab this week, it's knocked me for six this time!
Anyway, I have the dreaded masculine card to share with you, which was made for the brother-in-law (as I call him) he used to be in a band, so I hope he liked it. This card was well out of my comfort zone and there is not a lot to it. So here it is...

To make this card I used a 6x6 card blank, Funky Fossil stencil which you can find here, I stencilled this onto watercolour card using Tim Holtz distress inks, black and red card are leftovers from another project, the die is unbranded and bling is from my stash.
I would like to say a big thank you for all the lovely comments I have received on my last two cards and I'm pleased to say that they have been picked as a top 3/5, which is amazing!
Have a great weekend, I've a busy week next week, as I can go and visit friends from Monday... yay!
Debbie x
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
7 comments:
Fab card thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x
The red black colour combo is fantastic on this great masculine card
Great use of stencil on the background. Thanks for joining us at UYS.
Super fun colors and card design.
Hugs diane
Great card and I love the stencil that you used on this one! Thanks for joining our challenge at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT Coordinator
What a wonderful card design! Your card makes me feel like singing and play musical instruments, Debbie. Thanks for joining Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge. Hope to see you next month.
Helen Liu, HLS DT, http://stampfairy-helen.blogspot.com/
Fabulous project! Thanks for sharing at Creative Moments.
Post a Comment