Good morning blog friends and visitors.
I'm on countdown now as my shielding finishes on the 31st March. It's been a long year and I'm so looking forward to doing my own food shopping, but still staying safe. It'll be great to visit friends even if it's in their gardens. So not long now.
Anyway, I have a card to share with you all, this card I made for my great niece who will be 4 on the 1st April and she loves horse riding! So I thought this is a great image for her. So here it is...
To make this I used a 7x7 card blank, Simply Print image from Lili of the Valley which can be found here. Spellbinder die, number and happy birthday die are unbranded, heart embossing folder (it could be papermania!) Flowers are Trimcraft and Wild Orchid Craft roses and everything else is from my stash.
Have a great weekend and a big thank you for all the lovely comments on my last two cards, I'm amazed how many of you took the time out of your busy lives to visit.
Stay safe, Debbie x

1 comment:
A fabulous topper and card for a young riding enthusiast love your beautiful layout
Post a Comment