Happy Sunday friends,
I hope everyone is OK? Thank you for all the lovely comments that I received on my tulip card. I was overwhelmed that you all took the time to visit. Sorry, I've not posted recently, I've been busy creating a newspaper for a friend who is 70 this week. Lot's of research done, contacting members of his family for treasured memories. Sadly, I can't share this with you as there is a lot of personal bits on there. Anyway, I can share his birthday card I made this afternoon and hopefully this is the last male card for a while, I really need to make girly cards!
The card was made using 6x6 card blank, rounder punch, paper from my snippets box, card candi and unbranded stamps and dies.

3 comments:
Love your card,reminds me of my first record player hope your friend has a fabulous birthday
Love your card Debbie, brings back a few memories of scratching the records...x
Oh this is just super cute Debbie.
Hugs Diane
Post a Comment