Hi everyone
Wow, it's the weekend already, time is flying by! So I've made my first Easter card for my mother-in-law. It's not very traditional, but it will remind her of her garden. I've had a play with my Promarkers, loads more practice is definitely needed. I enjoyed colouring this in and I turned the card into an eclipse design, this time using letter dies. So here it is....
I used a 5x7 card blank the dies, stamp and embellishments are all from eBay and have no name. the little butterfly is from a very old punch and as I didn't have a stamp saying Easter I used my very old Dymo. I coloured the stamp with Promarkers on to Neenah card, then I die cut the letters.
Thank you for taking the time to visit and really do appreciate any comments left. Have a lovely weekend.
Debbie x
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

12 comments:
Gorgeous eclipse card Debbie. I'm sure your MIL will love it. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx
Beautifully coloured image and card,love your stamp and layout
A stunning card. Perfect for our Happy challenge. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine
A beautiful card design and gorgeous colouring too. Thanks for joining in the fun at Passion for Markers this week.
Lorraine DT
Wonderful card design with a beautiful image and coloring. Thanks for playing along in the challenge at Colour Crazy and best of luck in the draw! Donna, DT
So gorgeous - I love how the happy is part of the image! Thanks for joining in my 'happy' challenge at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliexx
Wonderful lettering and what a pretty design.
Hugs diane
Hi Debbie
Your card looks very effective indeed .. .. love the design and gorgeous image very much.
Love that you used your old Dymo machine too.
Love Jules xx
A very pretty card and I like your use of the die cut letters in the background x
Gorgeous, loving this card and all the cute image and papers. Sorry if I haven't been around, had family fly in for a visit and cherished the moments. xx
Just lovely! Your colouring is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us at Fab ‘n’ Funky. Rachel DT
Beautiful card Debbie. Love the stamp.
Thanks so much for joining us for our Love to Craft Challenge for March 2021.
We hope to see you again soon,
Lou DT xo
JemLou Productions
Post a Comment