11 March 2021

Daisy, Daisy

 Hello followers and friends

Thursday evening already, where is the week going, I hope everyone's week has been good so far? I've been making cards, browsing the internet seeing what I can live without. I've decided I need every crafty bits out there :), sadly my bank say no! Anyway, I have a card to share with you. It's for the mother in law, it's Mother's day here on Sunday in the UK so made this for her...


I'm really pleased with how this turned out and I'm going to enter a few challenges...

Ingredients used are:

6x6 card base.
Apple Blossom embossing folder (this was gifted to me by the lovely Christina Griffiths, I won a weekly draw she does and she added this to it. You can find her amazing blog here.
Lili of the Valley embossed sentiments (I tried to change the colour and failed!) you can find them here
Hunkydory Prism watercolour pencils
The stamp and die are unbranded
The ribbon and faux pearls from my stash.

Have a good weekend.

Debbie x

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Try it on Tuesday - Say it with Flowers

Crafting Happiness Challenge - #87 Flowers

Watercooler Challenge - WWC311 - Kath's Challenge: All Things Feminine



.

7 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful combination of ef ribbon and stamped image in gorgeous colours

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card and I love the pretty blossom ribbon. Xxx

Diane said...

Wonderful embossing and what a lovely design.

Hugs diane

pinkclover.cards said...

Gorgeous card Debbie. Your ribbon coordinates beautifully.
Fatima x

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges. Hope you'll link up again! We always have two challenge options: 1) weekly theme OR 2) Anything Goes for those who don't want to use the theme. All craft types welcome, and Unlimited entries!
Smiles,
:) Janis, Owner & Design Team

Helen said...

Beautiful Mother's Day card! LOVE all your flowers! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! Helen

Tristan said...

So many wonderful elements on your card. love that embossed background and the added pink pearls. Thanks for joining us at the WWC this fortnight. Tritan DT.