Happy Saturday friends and visitors,
I'm on a bit of a role, the other half asked me to make some Easter cards for his family, so I couldn't really say no! I enjoyed making this one and I again coloured this using Promarkers, there is not a lot to this card, but I like the simplicity of it. So here it is...
A2 card blank
Lili of the Valley Bunny Blooms stamp (stamps are no longer available) Digi image here
Lili of the Valley Easter sentiments available here
Coloured with Promarkers on to Neenah card
Spellbinders Label 4
Papermania buttons
Faux pearls stash
Background die and double stitch die eBay.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend and please stay safe!
Debbie x
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

13 comments:
Brilliant colouring on the fun image,the background showcases it perfectly
There's something about buttons on a card that just warms my heart. This is so beautiful! Wonderful image and happy colour. I love the pretty background! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
Linda
Beautiful card.
Fatima x
This is such a gorgeous Easter card! I love this image and your colouring is fab. That yellow patterned background is perfect and I love all those buttons too! Thanks so much for sharing at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Karen x
So cute. Cute image and so glad you shared over at Colour Crazy.
Beautiful card Debbie, love the image and just perfectly coloured and designed here. Your background die is beautiful..xx
Stunning project, BRILLIANT design.. Thank you so much for entering your gorgeous project into our "Easter/Spring " challenge atThe sisterhood of crafters this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Cheers, aNNie DT Member
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}
VERY pretty Debbie! Great coloring and design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!
Such a sweet card Debbie. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x
Fab card thanks for sharing at PFM
Hi Debbie
This is a great Easter card.
I love your image choice and your die cut background very much.
I hope you have a good Easter.
Love Jules xx
A lovely card and just perfect for spring. My hubby and I go out walking most mornings and the daffodils have been spectacular over the last couple of weeks x
A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Love to Craft Challenge Blog.
Helen x
Post a Comment