07 November 2020

Rememberance

 Hi Friends

So here in England we are in to a four week lockdown at the moment so roll on the 2nd December. 

If anyone reading this can help, I would be most grateful. I am having trouble opening and reading some Blog posts, it's stopped all of a sudden. Most I can open and read, but the few that I can't I get a message saying timed out and one say's it's too dangerous to open. I haven't a clue about these things and it's so annoying!

Anyway on to my creation today. My partner is pretty gutted as he can't march past the Cenotaph in London this year. This he has done for as long as I can remember. So I made a remembrance candle for him and his friend, they are both ex RAF. So let us remember those that sacrificed their lives and gave up so much for us to be free. So here it is...


I used a LED candle from Poundland, image I found on Google and the poppy and font I found in Cricut Design Space. I then printed on to Cricut clear sticky paper and then placed on the candle. The candle is very effective as it flickers when on. The partner loved it!

So friends have a good week and please stay safe.

Debbie x


2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am afraid I can't help at all with your technical issue Debbie, I am totally useless when it comes to tech!! What a lovely candle this is, the images look perfect together.

Jules said...

Hi Debbie

Like Sarah I haven't come across any of your technical problems so unfortunately cannot help you there. Sorry!

What a lovely gift you made for your partner. So very thoughtful. This year has ruined so many things. People's lives, families, businesses, memories and celebrations. Let's hope next year is going to be totally different.

Love Jules xx