Hi all,
Happy Halloween to those that celebrate it, personally it's not something I do, but I have really enjoyed looking a some great creations that have been made.
Well it's a wet and windy day here in Southend, so a day of crafting me thinks! I've got quite of bit of Christmas bits to do still, plus I need to crack on with Christmas cards.
Anyway, today I am sharing some Christmas countdown boards I have made for friends and families children. I've really enjoyed making these.
So far I have made seven and here is one of them. I used a chalkboard from Home Bargains which was £1.19 and then used my Cricut Maker to cut the vinyl. I designed this using Cricut's design space and used Oracle 641 vinyl. It's not perfect, but I love it. Unfortunately, you can't see the shine on the name, it looks much better in the flesh!Have a great week ahead, but I fear I can see another lockdown coming to the UK... oh well!
Stay safe!
Debbie x

No comments:
Post a Comment