Hi all
A big thank you to Sarah and Jules for taking the time to comment on my last post, they were lovely to read. The problems I had with blogger have sorted themselves out, which tells me that it was a Blogger problem!
Other news is that today I went and had a Covid-19 test, as a house I go to everyday to walk the dog and do some cleaning, one of the household has tested positive. So as a precaution I am self isolating until the results are in. Good news it does give me time to craft during daylight!
So this week I have made a plate and milk bottle for Santa for my friends granddaughter, I love making these.
I used my Cricut Maker to cut the vinyl, the image I purchased a few years ago, the plate was a cheap one from Wilkinson's and the milk bottle was from a set I purchased from Asda. I added the ribbon and bell to the milk bottle. These are great to use up odd bits of vinyl I had. I also add a letter from Santa to be placed once the great man has been! Apologies for the unprofessional photo.
Have a great week ahead and please stay safe!
Debbie x

3 comments:
Fingers crossed that you will get a negative result Debbie. Your personalised plate and milk bottle look amaazing, little Evie is going to be veru excited putting that out for Father Christmas!! xx
Hi Debbie
So pleased your computer problems sorted themselves out.
I was sorry to read that the people you help have tested positive to the dreaded virus. I hope that they recover without any lasting problems and that your test comes back negative too.
I love your decorated place and bottle. I haven't seen anything like this before and love them both! Don't apologise for your photograph .. .. it is brilliant.
Love Jules xx
I just LOVE this project - really wonderful. Hope your test comes back negative. Enjoy the extra time you have to craft xxx
Post a Comment