28 November 2020

In Memory!

 Hi Folks

Well can you believe it's the last Saturday of November, where has the year gone? So those of us in England, lockdown finishes on the 2nd December, yay... I really need to get the Christmas shopping done. I do like to support my local shops. 

I have some creations to share with you today, a friend of mine lost her mum recently, she was a lovely lady. I used to take her to her medical appointments and as she didn't get out much, I always took the coast road home. She loved it and she used to talk about the past. I'm so pleased that I brought some remembrance into her life! Anyway, I made the following for her daughter, my friend to remember. I gave them to her last night and there were a few tears. So here they are...


I used to my Cricut Maker to make them. The frame is from Ikea, the heart slate and LED candle are from Poundland.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and please stay safe.

Debbie x



2 comments:

Sarah said...

What beautiful pieces, your friend will take great comfort from these I am sure xx

Carmen said...

Wow! They’re beautiful and that is so nice of you!