Good evening friends.
So it's the first day of December, not long till the big man arrives! I'm so behind on Christmas cards this year, I can see myself sending bought cards out... yikes!
Anyway, I have made a start and this is my first one. Hope you like it.
The image is an old Lili of the Valley topper, sadly I can't find this in their Etsy store or outlet store. The paper I've had for a while, sentiment is unbranded and cut in glitter card as is the snowflake which is a punch, the ribbon is from my stash.
If you would like to see some great LOTV Christmas cards or others, then you can join the Facebook group set up by the design team which you can find here. Where you can find some great inspiration.
For those in England enjoy your freedom tomorrow (2nd Dec), but still stay safe.
Debbie x

1 comment:
Such a lovely card x
Post a Comment