So my first proper post with a card that I have made and I must say my colouring is pants! I didn't realise how bad it was, just goes to show that when you don't make things constantly you tend to forget how it's done, so more practice is needed!
So here is my really bad attempt....
This is such a cute stamp from Lili of the Valley called 'Dressed Up' which you can buy from the LOTV outlet shop on Etsy here. Other items I have used are Promarkers, Make & Create 'Sweet Garden Roses' paper pad, the die is a Marianne Creatables, Hunkydory Moonstone 'fabulous flowers, Lawn Fawn sentiment die and the ribbon is from my local haberdashery shop.
Thank you for passing by and stay safe.
Debbie x
I would like to enter this in to the following challenge:
I love Promarkers - Anything goes with option of circles.
Passion for Promarkers - Week 544 It's a summer thing.

3 comments:
An adorable card. Pretty papers and colours. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine
A very cute card. Thanks for playing along with us over at PFP this week.
Love n hugs
Marie
Gorgeous creation Debbie, truly adorable and circles too, just love this :) :) :) Thank you so much for joining us at I ❤️Promarkers this fortnight. Stay safe. Hugs Mimi xxxxx
Post a Comment