My little place in cyberspace to show my crafts. Thank you for stopping by and any comments you leave are always lovely to read.
26 May 2020
Hello
Hi, it's definitely been a while since we all last met! Nearly 3 years have passed, which seems a lifetime. So a bit about what has been going on in my life. I gave up cardmaking for a couple of years, I had lost my mojo. I was still crafting, but doing and trying other things. I purchased a Cricut machine and was making things with that, I also bought a new sewing machine too, So have been sewing things.
Anyway back last October I broke my ankle quite badly and ended up in plaster for 6 weeks. As I live in a tower block I had to have a risk assessment by my landlord just in case there was a fire and how would I get out. One of the things that came out of this was that I own too many crafty things 😊. So I decided to see if I had my mojo back with the cardmaking. It's coming back slowly, but I'm getting there. So I will blog some of the cards I have made recently.
So another thing on my list to do was to reactivate my blog and give it a makeover and a new name. Which is what I have been doing today. I'm not sure if this will be the final version, but the new name won't change. I just need to figure out how to change the blogspot.com link.
So I will be blogging some of my crafts and not just cards here to give inspiration.
Stay safe and thanks for passing by.
Debbie x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment