It's been a beautiful, but a windy day here in sunny Southend. I've been on a bit of a roll making cards and looking out for my Amazon deliveries! I had a birthday a couple of weeks ago and got some vouchers to spend at Amazon, so I added to my Promarker collection, bought some new cutting dies and different types of card. I also purchased some watercolour pencils to have a try at that type of colouring, which I have been doing this afternoon, I really liked it, so may need to add to the collection.
Anyway I have a lot of birthdays coming up and so I need to add to my box ready to send out. So here is a quick birthday card I made using a pre-coloured image. Here it is....
The image is 'Time for you Girl' - Floral by Lili of the Valley which you can purchase from here, the sentiment tags are also Lili of the Valley which you can also find in their Etsy Shop. The paper is from an old pad I had, the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, the dies are Spellbinders, ribbon from my local haberdashery shop and the bling is from my stash.
Thank you for taking the time to stop by and stay safe everyone.
Debbie x

No comments:
Post a Comment