Hello friends and visitors.
I would like to say a big thank you to Meg for commenting on Jaxon's card, he was over the moon with it!
So it's still lovely here in 'sunny Southend,' fingers crossed it stays this way at least until the end of week. So while it's sunny I'm sharing a card using Autumn/Fall colours. I've used a stamp that I've not inked up, but had for at least 10 years... (Note to self must use my unused stamps!) Anyway, I have coloured the stamp using colours fit for an Autumn day and here it is...
To make this card I used the following:
6x6 card base
Sugar Nellie - Raven stamp, sadly Sugar Nellie are no longer trading!
coloured with Promarker's onto Windsor and Newton Promarker paper
Papers are from First Edition - Perfect Allusion
Everything else from stash.
That's it from me today, see you all soon and have a great weekend.
Debbie x
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Gals Corner - Challenge #223 Hello Fall
The Paper Funday Challenge - Challenge #33 Anything Goes Optional twist Autumn/Fall
Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - WWC324 - Kath's challenge: All about occasions
Passion for Markers Challenge - Challenge #608 Autumn Colours

9 comments:
Hi Debbie I was delighted to leave a comment for Jaxon,my youngest was about his age when he made his first card, he was so pleased with himself.
The sugar nellie stamp is beautifully coloured and teamed with a gorgeous paper and ribbon,the blue looks wonderful against the neutral tones.The weather here was great until today when we had some rain. Take care,thank you for visiting and leaving comments on my blog.x
Fabulous birthday card ! Love how you coloured this young lady using the fall colours of the PP. Great design too. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.
What a delightful card Debbie. Your colouring is lovely and such cool papers for your background. THanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge
WOW this is amazing love the awesome design. xx
Gorgeous card Debbie - love the papers and autumnal colours with the pops of blue! Thanks for joining in my Autumn Colours challenge at Passion for Markers, good luck! Juliex
What a beautiful card Debbie. I love the SN image (I think I have it somewhere!) and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x
Lovely card and image. I love the papers and Autumn colors. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges and I would like to invite you to visit our sister challenge: https://inspirationstationchallenge.blogspot.com/
Donna
Your card is lovely and screams fall in every way
thanks for joining us at crafty gals corner challenge
Debbie Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.
Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)
Mandy ♥
DT for The Paper Funday Challenges
Made By Mandy – My personal Blog
Post a Comment