Hello friends
I'm sitting at my desk and watching the sun rising, it's beautiful and it looks like it's going to be a lovely day. I'm away again this weekend, I'm off to look after Dora the Dachshund while her family go to Peppa Pig World!
A big welcome to Carol Gill for becoming a follower, it's lovely to see you here.
I'm sharing my final card from the & deadly sins set from Bildmalarna, but I am still looking for the ones that I'm missing! So here it is...
To make this card I used the following:
6x6 card base
Bildmalarna stamp - 7 deadly sins - Greed (sadly no longer trading)
coloured with Promarker's onto Neenah Classic card
Papers are from Trimcraft - Retro Blooms
Flower dies are from Sweet Dixie - Delicate Blooms
Sentiment stamp - Clearly Besotted
Everything else from stash.
I followed a sketch by Jules at Always with a Heart blog you can find her sketches HERE
Have a great weekend and I'll see you soon.
Debbie x
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge - Challenge #414 Any Occasion I have chosen birthday
Passion for Markers Challenge - Challenge #609 Something beginning with 'B' B for Birthday
Stamps & Fun = Creativity Challenge - Challenge #394 Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Challenge #283 Birthday Sentiments

10 comments:
Money, money, money.. what a fun shopping Queen ;-) This is just a pretty work ! I like it!
Thanks for playing along with our stamps & fun = CREATIVITY Challenge and good luck!
Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
*GDT* stamps & fun = CREATIVITY
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
Love your choice of colours Debbie,looks like she has a lot of cash to spend,the contrast between the colour of the money and the rest of the colouring draws the eye to it immediately,a fabulous fun card
A super card Debbie with a lovely colour. It’s been a lovely day today after all the rain earlier on in the week. Fingers crossed that the sun keeps shining x
These images are so cute! I recognise your background paper as one I own, and I love to see that, because suddenly my mind blazes with crafty opportunities! Your offset oval around the image is a lovely idea and your card design is super. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
Linda
A gorgeous card and such a sweet image. Love your colour scheme and this layout is fab too. Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Karen x
Love the image and beautiful die-cut frame -great P.paper too
Thank you for the mention
Carol x
Fabulous card and beautiful image. Great design and amazing colouring. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.
Love the colour. Thank you for sharing your work with Aud Sentiments.
Mary
Cute image and card. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.
Hi Debbie
A great fun card and more fabulous colouring.
Many thanks for the sketch shout out. You are very kind. I love seeing what people do with them.
Love Jules xx
Post a Comment