01 September 2021

LOTV - Penguins Ho Ho Ho

Hello Friends

I had a lovely weekend away and now home for a day before I'm off for another weekend away! I am a busy bee :) I'm hoping the weather improves for the weekend as it's pretty awful here in 'Sunny Southend', I can't believe how cold it is, I'll be getting the thermals out next! Anyway, I have a Christmas card to share with you all today and here it is...


It's another image from Lili of the Valley that I manged to buy in their recent 60% off sale - a bargain!

I have used the following to make this:
6x6 card base
LOTV Digi stamp which you can find HERE
coloured with Promarker's on to Neenah Classic card
The papers are from a pad called 'Pure Frozen' it has no maker's name, but I'm sure the pad came from The Range a few years ago.
Woodware snow punch
Everything else from stash.

Have a great weekend everyone. Please accept my apologies if I haven't caught up on your blogs, that'll be next week, I promise.

Debbie x

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Digi Choosday - Wk 34 Anything Goes Card Making & Craft Challenge
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - Challenge #100 Anything Christmas Goes
Christmas with the Cuties Challenge - Challenge #52 Anything Cute and Christmassy
Colour Crazy Challenge Week 34 - Anything Goes Colouring Challenge

7 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous fun beautifully coloured image teamed with gorgeous icy papers, the satin ribbon a wonderful finishing touch

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

You are a busy bee aren't you. Hope you enjoy your next weekend away. Your card is beautiful and so cheery and who doesn't love a crafty bargain:) I agree with you about it getting colder. I put my boots on to go out yesterday and my Hubby thought it was hyserical but I hate being cold! x

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Très jolie carte de Noël, Debbie.
Merci de votre participation dans notre Challenge Colour Crazy.
Bonne chance et n'hésitez pas à revenir pour participer de nouveau.
Maryann Scrapbooking G.D.
Very nice Christmas card, Debbie.
Thank you for participating in our Colour Crazy Challenge.
Good luck and don't hesitate to come back to participate again.
Maryann Scrapbooking G.D.

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us @ CWTC. Sue x

Lisa xx said...

Such a gorgeous card, what an adorable image

Thank you so much for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties, we hope you will be back soon x

Madison said...

Such a sweet card. The colour is lovely. Thanks for entering Digichoosday Challenge at Polkadoodles. Madison x

Sarah said...

Such a cute card. Thank you so much for sharing at Christmas with the Cutie Pies. Sarah DT