Hello friends
I hope everyone is well? It would seem my mojo has gone for a walk, I hope it's not a long walk! I have so much to do before Christmas! Yikes.. I said the C word again. Fortunately, I have some cards I can blog that I've already completed. Here is one I have completed and another Christmas card, I'm loving these dragons from Lee Holland....
The photo is really disappointing as the image is a lot lighter in real time! Anyway, I used the following to make this:
6x6 Card base
Lee Holland Digi stamp - Christmas Dragon on Holly leaf - from his Etsy store
coloured with Promarker's on to normal card
Crafter's Companion embossing folder
Spellbinders square die
Sentiment is from another Lee Holland stamp set
Bling from stash
I hope you like it and thank you for taking the time to visit. Have a good week and see you all soon.
Debbie x
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges!
https://thefairyandtheunicornchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/09/september-2021-challenge.html - Anything Fantasy Goes
https://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2021/09/challenge-215.html - Always Anything Goes
https://christmas24challenge.blogspot.com/2021/09/good-morning-all-we-hope-that-you-all.html - Add some Holly
https://lovetocraftchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2021/09/ltccb-62-september-anything-goes.html - Anything Goes
http://thehollyandivychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/09/challenge-101-anything-christmas-goes.html - Anything Christmas Goes

10 comments:
Great CAS card love the cute Dragon and embossed background
Carol x
Oh dear, I’m sorry to hear about your mojo going walkies and I hope it comes back soon. Your card is lovely and I like the touch of embossing in the background. I keep trying to make the odd Christmas card and I think I’ve just about got enough now, so any from now on will be a head start for next year. Hope to see you back soon x
He is a cutie Debbie,beautifully coloured and showcased,the white on white background with the red gems on the embossed holly leaves is gorgeous
Aaah how sweet. Great Card. Thanks for playing along with us at Fairy and Unicorn Challenge. Lisa J DT
Cute card, Thank you for joining us at The Fairy and the Unicorn Fantasy Challenge.
Stunning and those colours are just beautiful....xx
Lovely card with a sweet image and great embossing, thanks for sharing at MTTC.
Pat xx
Those dragons certainly are cute, aren't they - at least you have managed to colour one - I still haven't!
Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT
Such a lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge Blog.
Hugs Ilonka DT
I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)
TTFN,
CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member
Post a Comment