Hello friends
Today my blog is being taking over by my friends son. Meet Jaxon who is 6 years old and loves to craft! I must say I am biased and he is very good at crafting! Over the school holidays I gave him some crafty bits to keep him a bit busy and he has made a beautiful card for his cousin, who he will be seeing over the coming weekend - it's party time at Primrose's! So meet Jaxon...
He has made a card using an image from a Lili of the Valley Art Pad which he placed onto Polka dot paper, red star embellishment's, a wooden tag which he has coloured and written his cousins name and an A6 Kraft card base. He had to get his mum to tie the ribbon for him, but he did say 'it wasn't as good as his Nana's' lol. So the boy has talent and it's great to see the youngsters crafting and not spending time watching TV and playing computer games. I think I have some serious competition!
It would be lovely for Jaxon to see some lovely comments from my blog friends - so if you can please leave a comment. Thank you!
Debbie x


5 comments:
Well done Jaxon, you made a fantastic card for your cousin,love the image and bright paper,well done on adding the stars and name tag,Debbie has some serious competition from you.
wow Jaxon what an amazing card, you rock. xx
Hello Jaxon,
Your card is just brilliant! I love all the bright colours you have used and the embellishments are perfect. I am sure your cousin loved it.
Sarah
P.S. Sorry I'm late leaving a comment I only just saw this post when I was leaving a comment for Debbie.
Fabulous card Jaxon love the cute image and all your embellishments -well done! Hide your stash Nana lol
Carol x
Hi Jaxon
Lovely to meet you on Debbie's blog .. .. and lovely to see your work too.
Your card is great and I am sure your cousin loved it.
A fun image and bright happy colours .. .. just perfect for celebrating a special day.
I hope I see more of your work in the future.
Love Jules xx
Post a Comment