13 September 2021

Elisabeth Bell - Daisy Stamp

Hello friends

I hope every one had a good weekend, I spent yesterday crafting and binge watching TV! It was lovely and relaxing. I'm very lucky that my desk is in front of the window and I have a great view of the estuary or affectionately known as the river Thames, why the Victorians decided to call it Southend-on-Sea! 

Anyway, I'm sharing a white on white card with you today, there's not much to it, but this is one of my favourite stamps by Elisabeth Bell and I thought I would dig it out and give it a colour. So here is Daisy...


She is such a cutie and I used a 6x6 card base, the stamp was just stamped onto smooth card, nothing special, I wanted to keep the whites all the same. I used Promarker's to colour her. The sentiment is from an old Kaisercraft set.

Enjoy your week everyone and I'll see you all soon.

Debbie x

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafter's Castle Challenge - September Challenge #45 Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar Challenge - September Challenge Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge - September Challenge #9 Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Colour Challenge - Week 36 Anything Goes Colouring Challenge
As You Like It Challenge - Round Corners or Straight Edges (Circles or Squares!) & Why - I love to use circles on my cards, I find them pleasing on the eye! I just wish I had more!
Creative Knockout Sponsored Challenges - Challenge #418 Anything Goes - Laurie Furnell Ink
Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Challenge #692 Anything Goes
Crafty Creation Challenges - September Challenge #425 Anything Goes
Love to Craft Challenge Blog - LTCCB #62 September Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog - Challenge #154 Anything Goes




11 comments:

meg said...

I have this stamp Debbie and haven't used it for years,I'd forgotten how beautiful it is.Love the colours you used on her,it looks amazing against the white layered background

Diane said...

She is adorably CUTE! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image,beautiful die-cut frames and love the embossed background
Carol x

Wendy said...

So beautiful Debbie, love Daisy she’s adorable!
Wendy x

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, love the image and cute finish.
Tell Jaxon to look up Newcastle New South Wales, Australia....xxx

aussie aNNie said...

WOW this is amazing and love it, thanks so much for entering our challenge,
CAS (CUTE & Simple)
with your fabulous design at[aNNie designer for The Sisterhood of Crafters]
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

Sue said...

Such a sweet image and gorgeous card thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

Franic said...

Linda y tierna tarjeta!

Darlene said...

Your coloring on this sweet image is perfect! Lovely design too! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Jackie C said...

Just perfect for the Challenge!
Great project!
Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

Squdge said...

Such a simple but effective card!
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Keep crafting!
Lj xx
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com