Good afternoon friends and visitors
So I'm back from tortoise sitting, looking after them has certainly changed over the years! No just dumping them in the garden. So Elvis has his own home, heat lamp and heat mat, has special vitamins to take daily and here is a picture of him...
Anyway I'm here to share a card I have made for a few challenges and I'm using a Digi from Lili of the Valley, sorry, yes another image from them. And here it is...
I used the following to make this card:
6x6 card base
LOTV Digi image - 'Little Friends, Mouse with Daisy' you can find HERE
coloured with Promarker's on to Neenah Classic card
Basic Grey Papers - Olivia paper pad (I've had for years!)
Bazzil Basic card
Ribbon and bling from stash
Dies are from Ebay.
Have a great week everyone and see you soon.
Debbie x
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Moving Along with the Times Challenge - #133 August Summer Fun and/or Summer Colours (orange/yellow) I have chosen Oranges
Crafty Creation Challenges - #424 Anything Goes
Paper Funday Challenge - #32 - Anything Goes with Optional Twist: Cute Critters
Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge - Week 33 Anything Goes
Crafting Happiness Challenge - #109 Anything Goes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge - #53 Anything Goes
A Perfect Time to Craft Challenge - #8-2021
Corrosive Challenge - #8 Aug 2021 Anything Goes
Gem of a Craft Challenge - #17 Anything Goes


7 comments:
You created a beautiful card with a fabulous beautifully coloured image,love the colours you used. Sounds as though Elvis is a pampered pet
This is utterly adorable!!! That mouse is so cute and coloured beautifully. Thanks for sharing it with us at Paper Fundays Challenge. Kate x
Oh such a darling image and I love how you coordinated the colors so perfectly. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations challenge, Elizabeth
Super adorable card. Thanks for playing with us at Colour Crazy.
So beautiful! Such a sweet image and gorgeous papers too!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx
Debbie your card is lovely. The paper is soft and the perfect compliment to the colouring which is blended really well.
The tortoise looks so warm under his lamp. We used to have one when I was little but I think he may have hibernated and didn't wake up as he was gone all of a sudden :(
Congratulations on your 1st DT position at TTCRD. It is a great team to be a part of. Your cards are lovely.
Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.
Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)
Mandy ♥
DT for The Paper Funday Challenges
Made By Mandy – My personal Blog
Such a cute card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the 2 crafty critter crazies challenge Janet DT
Post a Comment