Good evening friends
It's been a beautiful day here in 'sunny Southend'. I hope it stays like this tomorrow as I'm going to a BBQ, my friends grandson will be six. Yikes he's growing up too quickly! So, I'm still crafting through the night while watching the Olympics and yes I'm still shattered. Anyway here is a card that I have made...
Ingredients used for this card are:
6x6 card blank
Lili of the Valley Digi stamp which you can find HERE
Coloured with Promarker's on to Neenah Classic card
Papers are First Edition - Forever Free
Dies are from eBay
Everything else from stash.
Enjoy the rest of the week and see you soon.
Debbie x
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #163 Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - August 2021 must use patterned paper
Love to Craft Challenge Blog - #61 Anything Goes
The Creative Crafter's Challenge Blog - #42 Anything Goes
Gem of a Challenge - #16 Anything Goes

6 comments:
A beautifully coloured image, incorporating the colours of your background paper a wonderful touch,enjoy your BBQ
Very pretty watering can Debbie, lovely papers to contrast your gorgeous colouring. xx
Hi Debbie
A lovely, and very pretty, card! Love the colours you have worked with.
Hope all is well with you.
Love Jules xx
Very pretty card. The image works well with the paper.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog. 😀
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT
I love how you combined the image, its coloring and the background paper. Looks great!
Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
Very sweet card and image. Thanks for joining us at LTCCB
Tina dt
Post a Comment