01 August 2021

Design Team

 Hi friends

I have news to share with you all. I've been accepted on to my very first Design Team. I'm so proud of myself as I never thought that would happen to little old me! So the design team is Through the Craft Room Door. It would be great if some of my followers would join in the fun. My first post for the team will be in just over two weeks. I look forward to seeing you join in.

Thank you to the TTRCD team for giving me this opportunity.



Have a good week and see you all soon.

Debbie x


5 comments:

meg said...

Congratulations Debbie, look forward to seeing your first make

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Many congratulations. I remember the joy and excitement of joining my first DT. I know that you’ll do them proud x

aussie aNNie said...

Congrats. xx

viv said...

Hi Debbie,
Love your "creations" congratulations and good luck in everything you do.
See you soon.
Viv xx

Jules said...

Many congratulations Debbie.

I shall look forward to seeing your creations .. .. .. have fun!

Love Jules xx