22 July 2021

Summer Trainers

Hello friends and visitors

If you're in the UK I hope you are enjoying the very hot weather we are having? It's too hot for me and my pale skin here in Sunny Southend!  I have been making more cards in front of the three fans I have going to keep me cool and here is one of them...


To make this card I used the following ingredients:

A6 card blank
All Dressed Up - Summer Trainers image which you can find here
Coloured with Promarkers
Lili of the Valley sentiment digi (I changed the colour)
Spellbinders circle die - which is raised off the paper
First Edition Papers - Spring Drop
Ribbon and Dew Drops from my stash.

Thanks to all my visitor's it's much appreciated, have a great weekend and see you all soon!

Debbie x

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:







12 comments:

meg said...

Love these gorgeous trainers filled with sweet summer flowers,your colouring is brilliant and perfectly matched to the background paper

Helen said...

Beautifully coloured and great background colours too.

Thanks for joining us at My Time to Craft.

Helen x

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant card Debbie, one of my fav ADU images.
Thanks for sharing at our challenges at:
[aNNie Design Team Member for All Dressed Up Challenges] ❣️ ADU
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}
and
Lemon shortbread Challenges aNNie Designer for Lemon Shortbread
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

brenda said...

A very pretty colour palette with everything coordinating perfectly, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

B x

brenda said...

I totally missed Allsorts in your list, so thanks for joining us there as well.

B x

Tracy said...

Thank you for joining Stamping Sensations with your entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Crafty KJ said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Love the image and your colour scheme is fab. That ribbon is the perfect finishing touch too - just love it! Thanks so much for sharing at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Karen x

Elaine Stark said...

Super colouring of your trainers. A great card. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

Lisa xx said...

Such pretty papers and gorgeous image

Thank you so much for joining us at PASSION FOR MARKERS

pinky said...

I'm enjoying the weather now that it is slightly cooler lol. I do love this adorable card though! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations this month!

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! I just love this card and the soft colors. Thanks for sharing your projects at Crafting Happiness Challenges! Hope you'll link up in this week's challenge as well if you haven't already.
Smiles!

N-Eva said...

What a fun card.Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge. Hugs Neva