28 July 2021

Seven Deadly Sins - Pride

Good evening friends, I hope everyone is well? So who is watching the Olympics? I have a few bags under my eyes! Team GB are doing amazingly well at the moment and there is more to come. The weather here in 'sunny Southend' is a bit hit and miss, but so much cooler, which is good as I'm crafting through the night. Anyway I have made a few cards and here is one of them....


I have made this card using the following:
6x6 card blank
Bildmalarna - Seven deadly sins stamp this one is 'Pride' (I have 5 in this set and was disappointed that I couldn't get the other two, I'll keep checking Ebay!)
Which is coloured with Promarker's on to Neenah classic card.
The papers are from Basic Grey which I've had for years - Indian Summer
The sentiment is from a Lili of the Valley stamp you can buy the Digi stamp here
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon and embellishment's from stash.

A lot of my cards that I am making are using up old stamps and paper which I've had for years!

Thank you for taking the time to visit, I would like to say a special thank you to Meg who always makes the time to comment, they are much appreciated.

Enjoy the rest of your week and see you all soon!

Debbie x

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

10 comments:

meg said...

I enjoy visiting Debbie,so pleased that you got a top pick at The Holly and the Ivy,this is such a fun card,I think she looks a bit tipsy already,beautifully coloured image and great papers and embellishments

Jane Savage said...

Such a fabulous, fun card!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

aussie aNNie said...

WOW this is amazing and love it, thanks so much for entering our challenge, The Ocean is Calling and I Must Go! with your fabulous design at[aNNie designer for The Sisterhood of Crafters]
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

aussie aNNie said...

Love this fun image Debbie, cool stamp x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely mix of patterned papers and fab image, thanks for sharing this in our Make It Bloom challenge this week at Passion for Markers.
Lorraine DT

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

Such a bright and cheerful birthday card! Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT

Cards By MI said...

A lovely card! Thank for joining us over at PFM this week.
Love n hugs
MArie

The Crafty Den said...

What a fun card Debbie. The image is gorgeous and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Beautiful card, I love your image and colors. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Danka
TTCRD
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Amazing card. Well done Thanks for joining us at Patterned Paper Challenge

Hugs
Claudia
DT Patterned Paper Challenge

http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com/
https://girlzrebelchallenge.blogspot.com
http:// http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com//