23 July 2021

Mimosa Christmas Flowers

Hello,

So it's a Friday evening, totally bored, nothing on the TV to watch - well not what I want to watch! I've spent the day making a start on my Christmas cards, to be honest I don't send that many as I usually donate what I would spend on postage to the local hospice. So here is one I've made today...


I've had this image for such a long time and it's sad that Bildmalarna no longer trade, I really liked their images, anyway I thought I would ink this up, she is such a cutie.

To make this card I used the following:

6x6 card base
Bildmalarna - Mimosa Christmas Flower stamp
Coloured with Promarker's
Docrafts Papermania First Noel papers
Cut & Make sentiment die
Bling and ribbon from my stash (I blinged the centres of all the flowers.) 

Have a great weekend everyone, thank you for taking the time to visit and I'll see you all soon!

Debbie x


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Apologies for not doing this!






9 comments:

meg said...

A beautifully designed Christmas card with a gorgeous image and papers in traditional Christmas colours,your embellishments the perfect finishing touch. I only post a few flat cards now,the extra postage for those with embellishments is becoming prohibitive

Elizabeth Hart said...

Lovely holiday card and such a sweet image. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly dreams challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

That's a very pretty card. Love the pops of red x

Ellibelle said...

A really cute image and beautifully done card!
Thanks so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday "Christmas in July" challenge (or anything crafty goes) this month!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and the colours are sensational. I don't make Christmas cards anymore, only for design teams...xx

Billie A said...

Sweet card. Cute image so glad you shared over at Crafty Gals Corner, Cardz 4 Galz.

Lady Joyful said...

This is very pretty, Debbie. Great colouring. Please note that to be eligible for our prizes, or to be our winner or honourable mention, you should include our challenge graphic in your blog post. I'll check back before the challenge ends to see if you've updated to be eligible :) Thank you for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

Michelle B. said...

To darn cute! Fabulous coloring and love the matching papers. So glad you joined us for our ATG Challenge at CCC!

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderfu creation!
Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkkers Challenge.
Ileanaxx