Good morning friends and Visitors,
I hope you're all OK? So sunny Southend is very sunny and very warm, I wish I had a garden to enjoy this hot weekend! This last week I have been so busy making cards as August is one of my busiest months for birthday's. This means I can blog a bit more often (sorry)... lol. So here is the first of the cards...
To make this card I used the following:
6x6 card blank
Whimsy Dreams Clipart - Whimsical Flowers
Coloured with Promarker's
Crafter's Companion embossing folder - 6x6 Scattered Dots, inked with...
Distress Oxide - Squeezed Lemonade
Lili of the Valley Sentiment - hand written phrases
Papermania - Dew drops.
Impression Obsession Die
That's it for today, have a great weekend and don't forget the sunscreen!
Debbie x
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

14 comments:
A beautifully coloured image and background in gorgeous sunshine yellow,a bright cheery card.Thanks for all your kind comments on my blog I really appreciate them
So beautfully done with these pretty colors and gorgeous image!
Thank you so much for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner
Just beautiful! Lovely overall design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!
A beautifully created card, one I am sure that will be greatly appreciated! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}
A bright and cheerful card design, thank you for sharing it with us at Passion for Markers this week.
Lorraine DT
Very pretty card. Great colors and so glad you shared over at Colour Crazy.
Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers whst a grrst image and card
What a beautiful card Debbie. The floral image is so pretty and your colouring is perfect. The colour scheme and embossed background are fantastic. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x
Gorgeous card and love the pretty colours and design. xx
Hi Debbie
A beautiful card .. .. in lovely sunny colours!
The perfect backing paper too.
I hope you are coping OK with the heat. I just wish the nights were a bit cooler.
Love Jules xx
A beautiful bright and cheerful card. A lovely design and happy Summer colours. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies
Such a beautiful card, Debbie. This is sure to brighten someone's day! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” July Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations
Beautiful card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon.
Victoria DT
Very pretty card in all yellow and lovely colored image ♥
Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers! ♥
(◠‿◠✿) DT Tindaloo
Post a Comment