17 May 2021

Best Friend

Hello everyone

I hope everyone is well and those in the UK have enjoyed their first day of proper freedom! So I'm off to a craft beer and pizza night on Wednesday with the other half and his sister and her husband, it'll be the first time we've all seen each other since way before Christmas. So looking forward to it!

I had a birthday on the 15th and didn't get loads of crafty bits... boo hoo, but I did get a new craft lamp and it's brilliant.

Anyway, I have spent today making a card for my friend who has been very supportive to me recently, too long to explain. Hope she likes it. So here it is...


To make this card I used the following, 6x6 card blank, a Bildmalarna image ( I do miss their stamps) coloured with Promarkers, Lili of the Valley sentiment, check card is a left over piece, the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, dies are unbranded and everything else from my stash.

Have a great week and see you soon.

Debbie x


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Favourite colours are pink and white


7 comments:

Diane said...

Just adorable, love the oval frame, sweet image, die cuts and papers.

Hugs diane

meg said...

A beautiful feminine card with a wonderful image and embellishments,enjoy your night out on Wednesday

aussie aNNie said...

Great card. Craft, beer and pizza? mmmm sounds good forget the craft though. x

Jackie Cornfield said...

Just perfect for the Challenge!
Great project!
We are so happy that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
Stay safe and well.
Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

Margo said...

Such a gorgeous project.
Thank you so much for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge and the best of luck with your entry.
Greetz
Margo DT

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Love to Craft Challenge.

Helen x

Stempelomi said...

lovely card!Thanks for joining us at papercraft-challenges.