12 February 2021

Another Man Card!

 Good evening crafting friends,

So we're nearly halfway through this month, it's going so fast. I know I've been MIA for the last couple of weeks, I've an excuse. I had to have a new boiler fitted and so my kitchen had to have a lot of cupboards cleared as it was being moved, so I had to move all my kitchen bits into the only other room I have (I live in a studio flat) so not much room! Anyway still can't craft as when they put the boiler in they damaged the work surface so that's got to be replaced, so more upheaval. On the plus point I now have heating and instant hot water a first for 4 months!!! Much needed as 'sunny' Southend has seen a lot of snow and it's been really cold.

Anyway, here is another card I have made for a man, really hate making them. It's another monochromatic card and here it is...


I have used the following:

6x6 card blank
Woodware stamp
Unbranded stamp, which I fussy cut
Unbranded scallop die
Ribbon from stash
Card candi
Haven't a clue where the papers are from.

Thanks for visiting, have a great weekend and please stay safe.

Debbie x

3 comments:

meg said...

Love the combination of stamped images,a brilliant sentiment and masculine card

Diane said...

Greetings Debbie, super cute masculine card design.

Hugs diane

Vicky Hayes said...

Making man cards is not that bad! You've done a great job here anyway - that sentiment is fun and I LOVE the shiny car. You poor thing, I hope everything feels better with heating and hot water. Vicky x