Hello friends,
Well can you believe it we're into February and it didn't seem that long ago we were waiting for the big man in red! Still no snow in 'sunny' Southend, plenty of wind and rain, luckily we're stuck in! I must admit I'm struggling with this current lockdown, I'm so missing my family and friends. It's my niece's birthday this month and my mojo decided to go missing, so I cased a card I made a few years ago. I'm pleased with it.
I can show the card as my niece doesn't look at my blog and here it is...
So I used the following to make this:
6x6 card blank.
Papers are Trimcraft, First Edition 'Love Letters'.
Lili of the Valley Art Pad, unfortunately, I can't find this image in their Etsy shop.
Lili of the Valley sentiments and you can find them HERE.
Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The wonky stitched die is unbranded.
Pearls, charm and ribbon from stash
Tim Holtz distressing tool.
Thank you for taking to the time to visit, stay safe!
Debbie x

2 comments:
Super cute design and fun embellishments.
I joined your blog.
Hugs Diane
Brilliant topper and embellishments,a girly card,your niece will love it
Post a Comment