18 February 2021

And another one....

 Hello my crafty friends.

So today (Thurs) I received a letter from the NHS telling me to go into shielding, I suppose it's better late than never! Just waiting for the letter for my jab. Must admit I have been following the lockdown rules, so shielding until 31st March isn't going to make much difference.

Anyway, I've moved a few kitchen bits so I can reach my crafting desk, I really missed creating and today I have been busy making a couple of cards. I'll share just one today and I'm on a roll, another male card. I'm getting the hang of these. I purchased a stamp set from Funky Fossil after seeing a card on a blog 'A Crafty Niche' you can find her beautiful creation here. Here is the card I have made...


To make this I used the following...

Funky Fossil 'Guitar Hero' stamp set which you can find here.
6x6 card blank
I used watercolour paper to stamp using Tsukineko Stazon Jet Black Ink Pad
Musical notes were a free gift from a seller on Aliexpress.
The Happy Birthday stamp is unbranded
The paper/card is from my 'snippet' box.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and please stay safe.

Debbie x




  


5 comments:

meg said...

Have seen this stamp on Sam's blog and love it, A fabulous CAS mascu!ine make

Sarah G said...

Love this, Debbie! It looks so crisp in black and white. I am glad that you like the stamps :)

Wendy said...

Fabulous male card Debbie.. keep safe.
Wendy x

Diane said...

Fabulous musical card design and fun monochrome color.

Hugs Diane

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Debbie thanks for your visit lovely card. I am now following you, care to follow me if you wish it would be lovely to keep in touch. x