13 January 2021

Using My Cricut to Make Cards

 Hello new and old friends

So sunny Southend is not so sunny, loads of rain! Here in Essex we are not doing so well on the Covid front our hospitals are full and running out of oxygen - not good. My MIL gets her vaccine tomorrow which is great news for the family. I'm staying home and doing some crafting, which is good for my mental health and binge watching loads of telly programmes.

Anyway, on my last post I did say I would show you the cards I made as part of a commission. It would seem when we go into lockdown I don't stop, it's hard to say no to people. So here are the other 2 cards I made.



I made these 2 cards using my Cricut Maker, I was sent some ideas they they liked and came up with these. They look simple, but a lot of time goes into the designing of these. I'm really pleased with them and so is the person who ordered them. 

Thanks for passing by and enjoy the rest of your week. Stay safe everyone.

Debbie x


2 comments:

meg said...

Two beautiful cards,love the CAS style,designing a card can take far longer than you realise,I'm sure they will be appreciated

Jules said...

Hi Debbie

The weather hasn't been very jolly here in the Midlands either. In fact this week we have had different weather every day. Sunshine one day ... yay!! .. .. but then rain another, snow another, cold and windy another!!

Great cards .. .. and clever you for designing them. I am well impressed.

Love Jules xx