Happy Sunday friends
I hope everyone has had a good week? Here in the UK we are in another lockdown, not surprising really. I'm staying home and getting some much needed crafting in. It's my busy time of year, so many birthdays coming up. I've also had a commission for three cards. I've done these and will share with you over the week. They've all been made using my Cricut Maker.
Here is the first one, I love the way this has turned out, it's an Eclipse card, never done one before and it was a pig to make! I must invest in some large alphabet dies as this would make it so much easier to make.
I will upload another card in the next few days, have a good week and if you are passing by, it would be lovely if you would leave a comment.
Debbie x

2 comments:
A great eclipse card with a wonderful image and font, love the size of the word MUM
Hi Debbie
I bought a large discontinued alphabet die set in the sales specifically for this purpose .. .. .. super tricky getting everything spaced and lined up perfectly .. .. especially if you have to duplicate some of the letters as you have done here.
Brilliant idea to use your Cricut and probably much quicker time wise!
Love the finished look.
Enjoy your weekend.
Love Jules xx
Post a Comment