04 January 2021

First Make of 2021

Good afternoon friends,

I hope 2021 has been a pretty good start so far for you all? I know it's not been easy, what with the tier situation in the UK. Here in Southend we went in to Tier 4 as soon as it was announced and I won't be surprised if we go into lockdown later. The Coronavirus has really taken hold here!

So to cheer everyone up I've made my first card of 2021 and I'm sharing it with you all. It's made for a friend who owns a Dachshund called Dora. I usually take her for walks most days, but with lockdowns and the tier situation it hasn't been possible. So here is my quick and simple card...


This is an A2 card size and I have used a simply print image from Lili of the Valley which you can find here, this has been printed on to textured card, the sentiment is also Lili of the Valley, double stitched dies are unbranded and the twine is from my stash.

Meet my walking buddy Dora... 

I've now got to put my thinking cap on as I have just been commissioned for three birthday cards... yikes!

Take care and please all stay safe.

Debbie x


 

3 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous card for Dora's owner she will love it,love the colour tones

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A lovely card that you’ve coloured beautifully. Keep enjoying your walks x

Jules said...

Hi Debbie

A really lovely card .. .. love the effect you have created with the textured card.

Love your new Santa stash and can't wait to see what you make using them.

I hope you had a good Christmas and wish you all the very best for the new year.

Love Jules xx