12 December 2020

Novelty Christmas Present

 Hi all

I hope you are all well? I must admit I'm nowhere ready for the big day. I keep getting asked to make things for friends and family. It's good to be busy, it helps my mental health, but not my blood pressure!

Anyway, I did manage to make some novelty Christmas presents and I love them. Here is a picture of them.




These are potholders and are quite hard to get hold off. I bought these from a Facebook group for £1 each, a bargain. I decorated them using heat transfer vinyl with my Cricut Maker. They have a pocket, so I'm going to put a cookie mix and some baking utensil in them. They are just for fun, but totally useable.

Thank you for taking the time to visit. Have a good weekend and please stay safe.

Debbie x

1 comment: