23 November 2020

Good News!

 Hi friends

I am happy to say that my Covid-19 test turned out negative... yay. However, it would seem I just had a good old common cold! Mind you the cold did knock me for six and so not done much in the last week. I'm feeling much better today and may venture out with a short walk.

Anyway, on to what I have to show you. I've finally made a start on Christmas cards and here is one of them.


A nice simple one using an old die sheet image from Lili of the Valley, which you can find in their Etsy shop here. This is such a sweet image. I just used an unbranded scalloped square die, the papers are so old I haven't a clue where from, ribbon and gems from stash.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and thank you to those that commented on my Christmas plate.

Stay safe and have a good week!

Debbie x

1 comment:

Marcea said...

Hi Debbie, so pleased you have a negative test - that must be a relief. Pleased you are feeling better again too. Beautiful card. I can't wait to start making mine this year after so long not making anything. Looking forward to your next creation xxx