Hi Friends
Sorry that I haven't posted for a couple of weeks, I've been so busy with Christmas commissions and I will show these at a later date. We're now in GMT in the UK with the clocks going back, I hate the dark nights coming early!
Anyway, I have a card to share with you using a Mo Manning stamp, I love this old girl :)
I've had this stamp for so long it's by Stampavie and it's Mo Manning's Mummu, I've coloured the image with Promarkers, the papers are First Edition, the flowers are from a Hunkydory die and everything else is from my stash.
Have a great week ahead and those that are in the UK that are under Tier 3 lockdown or Firebreak in Wales please stay safe.
Debbie x
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Mo's Digital Pencil #296 Anything Goes - http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/10/challenge-296-anything-mo-goes.html
Papercraft Challenges #36 Autumn Colours - https://papercraft-challenges.blogspot.com/2020/10/challenge-63-herbstfarben-autumn-colours.html
Crafty Creations Challenges #414 Anything Goes - http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com/2020/10/october-challenge-414-anything-goes.html

5 comments:
Hi Debbie
So pleased to hear you are nice and busy with Christmas commissions! Lovely to be busy isn't it?
Loving the card you have posted here. So beautifully coloured and your die cut flowers match your backing papers perfectly.
Hope you are keeping well.
Love Jules xx
This lady still looks confident.
Thank you for joining our challeng with this lovely card.
-xiss- Renate.
(DT Papercraft Challenges)
Hey there!
Thanks so much for joining our Papercraft-Challenge - I love that funny image you chose ^.^ Make sure to come back soon and play along with our new challenge aswell =)
I’d be super excited if you come say hi on my blog aswell!
little-crafts.com
Hugs, Lia
Love your design, your paper choices (and that pretty ribbon), and the jaunty angle of Mummu. Thank you so much for playing with us at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge with this fabulous card. Hugs, Lesley
I love this Mo Manning image too...and you’ve showcased her beautifully!!! Beautiful coloring and designwork! I’m so glad that you’ve joined us for our challenge this month at Mo’s!! xx Pat Frank
Post a Comment