10 October 2020

Another Saturday Comes Around!

 Hello friends,

I hope you're all keeping well? No rain so far in sunny Southend, but I'm sure we will get sometime today! I've had a busy couple of weeks designing, making and finishing a few things. Still got loads to do. I have managed to find all my Christmas stash and I must start on my cards.

Anyway, I'm sharing a card today I made for my friends daughter who was 2 years old and horse mad already! Here it is another cute image from Lili of the Valley.


The image is a simply print and you can find it here, I do love using the simply prints as I can make a quick card when needed. The oval die, embossing folder, number and sentiment are all unbranded, ribbon, flowers and buttons from my stash.

Have a good week ahead and please stay safe in these uncertain times.

Debbie x

1 comment:

Nataliascraft said...

This is so adorable, beautiful card.
Thank you for stopping by at my blog xx