05 September 2020

OMG We're in September!

 Hello
Well August went too fast! I've been away for a week house sitting so not much crafting done apart from some knitting. I'm making a basket weave blanket in multi colour yarn, I will share this with you once I have finished.
I have a card to share with you that I made using watercolour pencils, I must admit I like using them as I find them easier to use than my Promarkers!  I used a wooden Penny Black stamp that I've had for years. I'm going to enter this into some challenges, I've not done this for so long. Anyway here is my card...


To make this card I have used the following items:
Penny Black 'Jungle Tulip' wooden stamp, Cuttlebug Embossing folder, Unbranded cutting die, Sprinkles, Lili of the Valley sentiment stamps, ribbon from stash and Hunkydory Prism watercolour pencils.
Thank you for taking the time to visit and have a great week, see you soon. Please stay safe.
Debbie x
I would like to enter this in the following challenges: 

Love to Craft Challenge Blog #50 - https://lovetocraftchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2020/09/ltccb-50-september-anything-goes.html

Penny Black Saturday Challenge, Anything goes with optional colour, I chose pink. http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2020/09/pbsc-september-anything-goesoptional.html

Crafty Challenge Calendar,Anything Goes http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/09/september-challenge-anything-goes.html

2 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful feminine birthday card in gorgeous colours,thank you for joining in at the Crafty Calendar Challenge

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - so pretty!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x